If you are struggling to conceive or you are experiencing miscarriage, it is the right time to get the help of the infertility specialist. Well, if you are searching for the infertility expert in India, you would find a list of doctors that are in this profession and they can assist to overcome with this problem. But, which one to choose is the question. Not only you but everyone would want to make sure that the infertility specialist that they choose is reputable and has high success rates. So, to minimize your confusion, read this article as we would discuss on the guide that would allow you to select the best IVF specialists.
- Make a Research (Primary and Secondary): Before you select IVF specialists, you need to do your own homework and that is you should make a research on the specialists. You can scout through Internet and find out the detailed information about the doctors. The next thing that you can do is to perhaps ask your friends, relatives about the best infertility specialists in the city.
- Note Down the List of preferences: The next thing that you can do is to note down the list of preferred infertility specialists and then once again start making the research. Take a look at the locations and the rates before finalizing the doctor.
- Check the Technology: You should also ask about the technology that the infertility specialist use for the treatment. The more advance the technology is the better you can find the treatment would be.
- Select the Doctor who can treat you well: So, the final tip that you should follow is to select a doctor that can treat you well, but how to select the best one from the list. People always look for the reputation of the physician as more the reputed doctor is the more they are relied. Although in addition to this factor, people also want to select a physician who listens to and answer your questions.
Experience also matters much, so you also need to check the qualification and years of experience of the physician before you select a particular doctor. Infertility specialists like Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour who is MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Medical Genetics, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist has more than 17 years of experience is one such example. She has registered thousands of successful cases in her list that makes her profile stronger.
You don’t pick a practitioner because of less experience. You should also check the number of successful cases registered under the name of the particular doctor as this is very important when you talk about infertility. So, follow the mentioned guide when you search for infertility specialist in your city.
SCI IVF Centre is one of the brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2011. The center is the place that provides comprehensive fertility services to both male and female patients as per the Government of India Guidelines and Policies. SCI IVF Centre is a unit of SCI Healthcare and is ISO 9001:2008 accredited. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the founder and director of SCI Healthcare and consultant fertility specialist. She is an MBBS, MD, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist having 17 years of experience in this profession.
She has completed her medical and Obstetrical qualifications from Mumbai in the year 2000 and was involved in treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India. Dr. Sachdev Gour spent four years in the United Kingdom as an IVF clinical research fellow and gas gained membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (UK) in May 2005.
In the year 2007 Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour returned to Delhi to consult with an IVF specialist with Delhi’s premier Infertility treatment centers and she is now leading the SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital surrogacy and IVF programs.
It is very important that you should maintain a healthy diet during pregnancy, because this is the time when your body needs additional nutrients. There are few foods that you should eat in pregnancy and these are mentioned below:
- Go for dairy products because you would need to consume extra protein and calcium that would let you meet the need of the growing fetus
- You should also take Legumes, which are the best plant-based sources of fiber, protein, iron, folate (B9) and calcium
- You can also take sweet potatoes that are rich in beta-carotene and can convert Vitamin A in body
- Salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and it should be taken during pregnancy
- A large egg contain 77 calories and this is an ultimate healthy food that you should take
- Broccoli, dark and left green should also be taken during pregnancy.
Suggested by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
After trying for several years and resulting to unsuccessful in conceiving, it is time that you consult the best infertility doctor and get the problem treated. There are many infertility doctors who are specialized in the diagnosing and treating infertility. They are expertise and have the knowledge in handling infertility.
If you are a couple and you are also feeling the same issue then come and submit yourself for a fertility assessment and seek the assistance of competent and skillful doctor. There are many infertility doctors and here we would study about the most preferred and top 3 infertility doctor that you should consult.
You can come to Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, who is MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Medical Genetics, Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Infertility Specialist and she has 17 years of experience in this profession. Dr. Vandana Gupta is another name with 22 years of experience and Dr. Bandana Sodhi with 26 years of experience.
What would be a happier word than a child calls you mom or dad? Well this is what you call as parents, which you can also become one day. There are a lot of couples who are facing from the problem of infertility and this works as a hindrance for them to become parent. The infertility problem can be of both man and women and with proper consultation and check-up you can resolve this issue. Today, with the help of experienced doctors like Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour and updated medical science, you can resolve this problem as well.
In Delhi, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour has her own SCI IVF Hospital in Kailash Colony, where you can have the advance booking and seek the assistance in a hassle free manner. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour uses the latest technologies while examining the problem and if needed she can also let you have test tube babies as well. Go visit her today!
Infertility can be a problem for both man and women and in maximum cases; it is women is the victim. There can be many reasons like physical, mental (stress, anxiety and etc.) and the main factor is the age. Women under the age of 32 can experience more chance of conceiving then older than that. If you are above the age of 32 and you are facing the problem of infertility, then without much ado visit Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour. She is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics and she is a prominent Gynecologist, Obstetrician and even the infertility specialist with 17 years of experience in this profession.
She has practiced the subject matter abroad and has gain more experience in this concern and thus she can help you in every possible manner through the help of medical science. It is her high rate of successful cases that explained why Parents First Choice is Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour for Babies. Come to her and seek your assistance as well!