SCI IVF Healthcare is always ready to make things better in your life for which SCI IVF Healthcare is popular all around the world and we do have huge number of satisfied couples as well who are not forget us.
This time we have got the gratitude from African couples to have successful IVF treatment:
here are some delighted clicks of it.
We are always thankful for such couples who always sends their wishes to us for our success.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics. She is better known as a renowned Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist who can help people facing from infertility and overcome from the same problem.
In order to help such people, Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has opened SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital and Multispecialty Centre. She is even the consultant fertility specialist who is dedicated to assisting infertile couples that are based around the world and help them enjoy the phrase of parenthood. The main aim of Dr. Shivani Gour is to provide her clients with world-class medical facilities and expertise. Talking about the infertility treatment Dr. Shvani Sachdev Gour follows
Different options like the mentioned below:
- In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Baby)
- Egg Donation
She is united with a team of professionals who can assist in all the aspects and ensure that the treatment is done in an excellent manner meeting all the needs of the client.
Your body would explain itself when you are pregnant all you need to do is to pay close attention to few things that are mentioned below as recommended by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour:
- Missed Period: One of the first signs of pregnancy is your missed period, which if you experience should directly consult with your doctor. But this could be misleading, because there are many reasons that can lead to a missed period like regular usage of contraceptives, eating disorders, stress and many others. The best thing would be to consult with your doctor.
- Nausea & Vomiting: An early sign that would explain that you are pregnant is nausea & vomiting. It mainly refers to morning sickness and if you are pregnant the sign would indicate that your hormonal levels are rising and your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- Sore Breasts and Tingly Nipples: Another sign is that your breasts would feel sore, tender, and you would feel pain when you touch. If you look closer you would find that your breasts are bigger and heavier and the nipples would turn darker.
Frequent Urination: Another sign that would confirm that you are pregnant is if you are experiencing frequent urination. If you keep rushing to the washroom in every 20-30 minutes, you can assume that you are in the stage of being pregnant. It is the hormonal changes that can cause increase in blood flow and water retention thereby making your bladder full and you go for frequent urination.
If you have such indication in your body, Don’t delay to get a proper consultation with expert gynecologist.
A new born baby is like a new flower that you should take care of. You need to do many things when it comes to taking care of your newborn child and these are mentioned below:
- Breastfeeding is your first concern when you speak about taking care of new born baby
- Your baby would sleep 16 hours a day so you should not get obsessed of being tired.
- You should sleep when your baby sleeps
- Bathe your newborn baby and keep your baby clean using baby lotion
- Babies communicate by crying thus, you should handle her with care and try to understand what your baby tries to say
- Avoid shaking your baby when you are playing instead learn to swaddle your baby
- Hold the baby properly by giving support on head and neck properly
- Learn to soothe a crying newborn baby and try feeding them
- Babies love vocal sound, so try to interact with your baby
- Take your baby to the doctor regularly for schedule check-ups and shots
These are few things that you can do when you talk about taking care of newborn baby. Also take care of yourself and plan everything properly.
Facing issues with baby planning? Consult IVF expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour for best treatment.