Diet for acne free skin: A balanced diet is the solution to control acne breakouts. Here are 10 foods that will help you get rid of it.
Are you facing acne trouble? A balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle can help you cure it, say experts. Preeti Seth, Cosmetologist, Pachouli Wellness Clinic, Delhi, and Prabhu Mishra, senior cosmetologist, SCI International Hospital, Delhi, tell you about the best foods to keep acne at bay:
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a rich source of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help regulate hormones levels and prevent the likelihood of breakouts.
- Fennel: If you are looking for a natural skin cleanser, eat fennel. This licorice-tasting root vegetable can improve digestion, reduce swelling and flush out excess fluids and toxins from your skin.
- Garlic: Garlic is another superfood that helps fight inflammation. Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, which kills off harmful bacteria and viruses that your body might be fighting, so it’s proven to be good for reducing inflammation in acne.
- Alfalfa sprouts: It looks like grass, but these sprouts are packed with valuable, skin-clearing nutrients. Alfalfa sprouts contain live enzymes which fight inflammation.
- Broccoli: It is the perfect skin-clearing food. Broccoli contains vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K. These antioxidants fight radical damage and make your skin glow.
- Fish: Known to be a good source of omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, fish is excellent for acne-prone skin. These acids reduce inflammation in the skin. Sardine and salmon are also good for skin.
- Nuts: Deficiencies in minerals, such as zinc and selenium, have been linked to acne. Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea: Many studies show that green tea helps fight acne. Drink more green tea throughout the day, and try applying cool tea bags or a cloth dipped in cool green tea to acne-prone areas of your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Red grapes: The fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema. On top of this, grapes can also help to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids: Carotenoids are used in anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment for acne. Rich sources of carotenoids include carrot juice, carrots, spinach, kale, cantaloupe, vegetable soup, mangoes, papaya, instant fortified oatmeal, frozen peas and tomato juice. Fresh and canned peaches and red bell peppers provide modest amounts of carotenoid.
Content Source- https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/acne-free-diet-10-foods-to-help-you-get-rid-of-the-skin-condition/story-vyWHO2GFCoWtt2YWU9AVNJ.html
The reasons of infertility can be many and these can be severe in case of the women of older age. So what does this mean that the older age women cannot have a baby? No this is absolutely wrong. Today there are so many advancements in the field of medical science and in IVF process that it is possible for the older age women to get blessed with the baby. Though the chances get reduced as compared the ones in their 30’s but still there is a hope and you can definitely look forward to positive results. The only thing is that you might have to go for more attempts to get successful.
It is obvious that in young age, the eggs are quite active and so there are higher chances that one may be successful with IVF in the first attempt. But as one starts ageing things change and so the chances too reduce. Therefore going for the IVF at the right time is necessary. If you keep wasting your time you are just bringing down your chances of conceiving.
Just like consulting the specialist at the right time can help in the treatment, choosing the best can too alter the results. That is why it is necessary to connect with an experienced and qualified doctor only. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is one of the best infertility specialists treating all kinds of infertility issues through IVF. As her expertise is in IVF you can look forward to excellent results and a great process. The reviews for surrogacy clinic and IVF are really good and couples have benefited a lot. So you can go through the reviews and quickly get in touch to discuss your case.
IVF – hope for many couples
IVF is definitely a treatment that works in many cases. Both male and female infertility disorders can be treated and that too with positive results. Most of the couples feel that infertility is the end and there is no solution for them. But with IVF their lives can change a lot. IVF can not only treat internal problem of females but males too. PCOS which is becoming quite common in women can too be treated with IVF. This means that with the IVF process you can easily get your infertility problems resolved and look forward to conceiving and getting pregnant.
With the assistance of your specialist you can get started with the process, come for regular visits and follow the guidelines of your doctor. You might have to go for a few attempts before the results appear. So do not get dishearten as it is the part of the process but after one unsuccessful result the second try will be a good one. Therefore one need not take any tension but have a positive frame of mind, stay stress free and just focus on the treatment. You will be able to come out with flying colors and get blessed with a baby.
So why not give it a try to IVF as it is an effective way to combat infertility.
Things to Ask to Any IVF Treatment Centre
IVF is definitely a blessing for the couples who wish to have a baby but are not able to due to any reason. It not only helps the women to get pregnant but there are high chances of the successful results if the process is carried out in the right way. Though IVF pregnancy is a little different from the natural one but it takes a lot of effort and patience for the same. The results are not at all guaranteed but will depend on the present status of your health. It is your doctor who can best tell you about the IVF risks, what can be done to boost the chances and lots more. So the correct guidance iswhat needed to ensure that IVF works for you.
Apart from the assistance of the doctor, there are other things too that you can do to ensure the success of the IVF treatment. Here is all you can do for yourself or for your partner.
Take proper rest – The early weeks of IVF treatment are quite important and the success depends on the same. Therefore it is necessary to ensure that you stay healthy and take the right amount of rest. The more you rest, higher are the chances that the embryo will settle down in the womb. Once the embryo starts showing the signs of growth and develop pulse rate, things come on track. But before that you need to be careful and make sure proper rest is taken.
Go for regular check-ups –In order to ensure s healthy and safe pregnancy, you need to follow up with your doctor. This is because of the simple reason that regular check-up will ensure that everything is alight. IVF is crucial and you will not want to take a chance with it. So it is advisable to follow the advice of your infertility expert and go for regular visits whenever asked to do so. Also regular visits will help you to learn more about the pregnancy and how it is moving ahead week by week.
Meditation can help – Meditation is something that will help you to keep away from stress and at the same time keep you fresh too. So it is good if you start meditating as it will be healthy for the baby too. Early morning meditation is something that you ought to focus on. You can even choose your suitable time as per your schedule but do take out some time to meditate as it comes with a number of benefits for both the mother and baby.
So this is how you can easily enhance the chances of success. With little tips and tricks you can certainly look forward to the positive results. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is one of the best infertility experts who offers the best guidance to the couples. If you too are tired of trying various treatments and still have not been able to conceive, then go through dr shivani gour review and you will get a lot of motivation. With her support you can easily get blessed with a baby.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida