Age is a very big factor when it comes to conceiving. If you are of the age 35 or above, the chances of miscarriage increase to a large extent and it becomes difficult conceiving too. In such cases the doctors advise to go for the IVF treatment which can easily help you to conceive and enjoy parenthood. Getting pregnant by natural ways cannot guarantee whether the results will be positive or but in case of the IVF treatment, things are quite different. It can be used to curb the infertility issues as well bring down other health problems. That is why IVF is considered to be the best infertility treatment.
But when you are planning to go with this treatment, there are a lot of things you might want to think about. So here are of the crucial aspects that you would like to consider.
- Results of the IVF treatment – The end motive of the IVF treatment is to become pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby. As this is the prime concern, the couples would definitely would like to know the results in their case and whether it would be safe to go for this treatment or not. Thus it becomes really necessary to assure yourself regarding the treatment and then move ahead with it.
- Risk factors – There is no such treatment which does not have any risk factor. Same is the case with the Test Tube Baby, so the best thing is to get in touch with your specialist and they will guide you about the risk factors which are involved and how you can minimize the same. So consulting the specialist is the only way out to deal with the problem.
- Cost of IVF – Cost is a big factor when it comes to IVF so it is good to get an idea about the budget of your treatment. This helps you to plan ahead whether you will be able to avail the treatment or not. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is one of the right specialists for such treatments as the team is experienced and can provide the best assistance you are looking for. The treatment is excellent and suitable for your budget as well so you can move ahead with the infertility treatment.
- Following the instructions – The most important thing in the treatment is following the guidelines of your doctor. Make sure you go step by step as said by the doctor and follow all the instructions carefully. This will keep you away from all sorts of health issues and the treatment will be carried out properly. Also the results will be as expected. Therefore you need to adhere to what your expert says and go ahead with the treatment.
IVF has been very successful in treating infertility problems and that is why couples are after this process. It is safe in every sense and guarantees good results too. No matter what the issue may be but IVF is able to treat everything and that is why it is one of the best treatments you can go for.
IVF treatment has emerged as one of the most successful solutions to infertility. Gone are the days when couples used to search for infertility treatments and ended up finding nothing. But today technology has improved and advanced to such an extent that IVF offers you a chance to enjoy pregnancy and parenthood. No matter which kind of infertility issue you are facing, IVF is definitely the best option to go for. Its success rate is high with healthy and safe pregnancy.
Once you have decided to start this treatment, the crucial aspect is to locate the right specialist or expert. Now there are not many experts in this field and that is why you will have to devote some time in exploring the choices, talking to them, visiting them personally and lots more.
One such way that can prove helpful in taking a wise decision is the reviews. As you all know that reviews are the feedbacks given by the people who have availed similar services. So their experience can say a lot and provide the necessary information you have been looking for.
Reviews – the best source of information
The reviews of the IVF experts are easily available on the website or there are other platforms too where you can get the same. If you are really looking for a good and experienced gynaecologist then you can definitely rely on Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour who is the expert of the IVF treatment and offers the most excellent services you are looking for. With the experience of several years, Dr Shivani has taken up different types of cases and helped the couples enjoy parenthood without any problem. This is the reason that she is a popular name in and around Delhi, NCR region.
If you wish to know more about her, look for the Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour Reviews on the website where a lot of couples have shared their experience and feedback. The reviews will definitely motivate you to connect with her and seek the solution to your problem. The positive feedback of the people will invoke a sense of satisfaction in you that you have taken the right decision.
There is no denial to the fact that the commendable Dr Shivani Sachdev Review is something that grabs the attention of the people. Such cases are quite complex and couples do hesitate in taking the right decision. This is when the feedbacks can be useful as you can satisfy yourself completely and make sure you have no doubts and queries in your mind. Before starting the treatment, you can easily get in touch with her and seek the best advice from her.
Dr Shivani is definitely the right professional for the IVF treatment as she is well trained, experienced and knowledgeable to handle any complexity that arrives in your pregnancy. Therefore with her assistance you can be rest assured that you have made a wise choice. Do a little homework and prepare yourself for the best services from a renowned gynaecologist who will surely make a difference to your life.
Infertility is one of the deadly issues many women face. There can be a number of reasons for the same but the sufferings one goes through are just uncountable. According to the recent research it has been found that every 1 couple in 6 is said to suffer from this problem. So now a question arises that what is the next step if any couple is diagnosed with this problem.
IVF is definitely one of the perfect treatments not only to deal with infertility but anything that causes difficulty for a women in conceiving. Its success rate is high with most of the couples being blessed with a baby once the infertility treatment is completed successfully.
It is necessary for the couples to make up their mind regarding the IVF treatment and explore more about it. Another thing that you need to ponder over is the selection of the IVF centre. In order to get better results, you need to rely on professionals who specialist in this area and offer brilliant IVF Services to the couples.
Here are some of the aspects you need to consider while choosing the infertility treatment centre.
- Should be reputed – Make sure the centre which you choose is a reputed one and has a good team of experts including the surgeons, gynaecologist, urologist, embryologist, psychologist and endocrinologist. The success of the treatment entirely depends on how the treatment is conducted and that is why you need to connect with an experienced professional who holds great reputation in the market and is reliable too.
- Centre should be equipped with modern amenities – Look out for a centre that offers excellent amenities to its patients. The atmosphere of the hospital can have a lot of effect on the patient and the doctor both. That is why quality IVF Services should be available to ensure that couples get what they are looking for.
- Check out the reviews –No matter which IVF centre you wish to go for, do take out time and follow the reviews. This will help you to get the feedback of the people and how the results have been. Based on the reviews you can take a better decision, whether it is worth consulting them or not.
- Expertise of the team – IVF treatment is all about specialization and so it becomes necessary that the professional is an experienced gynaecologist and infertility specialist. Make yourself familiar with their professional qualification, the number of cases taken up, the success rate and lots more. Satisfy yourself completely before making any final decision.
Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour – trusted IVF specialist
If you plan to start the IVF treatment, Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour can help you with it. She is a reputed Obstetrician and Gynaecologist having 19 years of experience in this field. She has dealt with the most complex cases and helped many couples to enjoy parenthood. She is definitely one of the top doctors when it comes to IVF treatment and the best you can find in and around Delhi,
So if you are really tired of everything, head towards Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour to combat all your worries and become proud parents.
Secretary of ESAR Delhi, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gaur said that the infertility is especially prevalent in the females of North India. This is caused by change in hormonal pattern which changes due to excess formation of male hormone. The
patient has hairs on their chin and above the lips; they have hair fall, diabetes and high cholesterol. The conference was mainly attended by Dr. Abha Majumdar, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Dr. Bharati DorePatil from Pune, Dr. Jyoti Malik, Secretary, Haryana State, ESAR, Dr. Seema Pandey from Azamgarh, Dr. Arshi Iqbal from Kota, Dr. Anshu Jindal and Dr. Sunil Jindal from Meerut.
If a couple after having several sexual courses for a year could not conceive it is assured that the couple is facing in fertility. The problem can be easily treated using In-Vitro Fertilization. It is regarded as assisted reproductive technology (ART), which is commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is a kind of process of fertilization where extraction of eggs is done and then retrieving a sperm sample at first place. It is then manually combined with an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish thereby creating embryo. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus allowing treating infertility.
Why to use IVF Treatment?
IVF is used in order to treat infertility only when the couple is facing the problems that are mentioned below:
- If the partner is facing blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- If the male factor infertility experiences decreased in sperm count or sperm motility
- If the women with ovulation disorders finds problem
- Premature ovarian failureor uterine fibroids can be another problem
- The treatment is done when the women had their fallopian tubes removed
- If you have any genetic disorder
Infertility in both male and female depends in different factors and each should be check properly before you take any steps. There are many infertility specialists in the city that you can approach to and one of the well-known names is Dr. Shivani Gour. She is a Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist by profession. She has more than 11 years of experience in this profession and till date she has achieved numerous accolades in this genre.
She is the founder and director of SCI Healthcare Hospital and the Multispecialty Centre. She is a Consultant Fertility Specialist who has practiced as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, and Infertility Specialist for years and has expertise in it. She has also completed her medical and Obstetrical qualifications in Mumbai and was also involved with treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India.
Dr. Shivani now leads the SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital surrogacy and IVF programs. She has a team of professional who work together in order to ensure that all the work is done with excellence. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is known for her distinguished work and has brought local and international attention to SCI Healthcare IVF and surrogacy programs. It is due to her medical expertise and the dedication to excellence today hundreds of couples around the world are now parents and are enjoying the phase of parenthood.
There are many medical reasons for cesarean delivery. Cesarean birth is also called as c-section and it is a surgery where your baby is born through a cut that is made in your belly and uterus. It is stated for some women c-section is said to be better than vaginal birth. Some of the medical reasons for having a c-section depend on the case and the status that you are facing. Besides, if the health care provider finds that you have complications that make vaginal birth unsafe he/she can ask you for cesarean delivery.
There might be pregnancy complications and these are mentioned below:
- If you had c-section in a previous pregnancy or if you had surgeries on your uterus (womb), your physician can take you for cesarean delivery
- If there is any problem with the placenta which grows in your uterus there is a chance of Placental problems can cause dangerous bleeding during vaginal birth.
- If you physician find that you have an infection, like HIV or genital herpes.
- The next chance is if you having multiples babies there is a chance that your doctor would let you go for cesarean delivery.
- If you have a chronic health conditions that include diabetes or high blood pressure
- If you experience complications during labor and birth you can be asked to have cesarean delivery
There are other reasons like your baby is too big in order to pass safely through the vagina or if your baby is in a breech position or what we call it as a transverse position then there is a chance that you are being asked for Cesarean delivery. Besides, if labor is too slow or stops there is only one chance that you go for cesarean delivery. Thus, you can find that there are many reasons that have explained itself why there are number of cases in terms of cesarean delivery. Though it is said that normal delivery is best way to bring your off-springs to the world, but due to some conditions and complications people go for cesarean delivery.
Thus, if there are no any complications with your pregnancy, then a vaginal birth is quite safer than a caesarean birth. This is the best way for your pregnancy, because complications are found to be more common with c-sections. Doctors say that a vaginal birth is always better for your future fertility. A caesarean delivery would involve major surgery in your tummy and pelvic area and thus you might come up with different problem in the future. However, complications are experienced to be rare for a first caesarean section, but it is always said to have vaginal birth instead of cesarean delivery.
There are many scenarios that would explains when you should consult for infertility treatment and when you should seek medical attentions. The most important time is when the couples even after having unprotected sex find trouble in conceiving. They find it often the best time to seek the help of a fertility specialist. Though now you have found when you should go to a doctor, but you might have few questions in your mind like what are reasons that you are not conceiving and many others.
First let us know what might be the reasons that are protecting you from getting pregnant and these are like
- If a woman is under 35, she might find it unable to get pregnant even after having unprotected intercourse and this is because she might not been producing healthy eggs.
- If a woman had experienced three or more miscarriages, there is a chance of being infertility
- A woman who has blockage or scarring of her fallopian tubes might face this issue
- If a woman ovulates irregularly or if she hasn’t responded to previous drug treatment there is always a chance of being infertility.
Beside this a couple has their own risk factor like if they have a history of genital infections or pelvic inflammatory disease they can face this issue. If a man’s semen analysis exhibits low sperm count or poor motility there is a reason of being infertility.
If a man is suffering from fertility problems then he should either go to an urologist or an andrologist. Urologists are specially trained doctors who know how to evaluate and treat disorders of the male reproductive organs, and provide better remedies for the same. An urologist usually performs a semen analysis and studies about the varicoceles and even checks the hormone levels. They conduct lab tests in order to check on the quality of sperm and trigger the point that affect male infertility.
On the other hand if a woman has infertility issues she can directly come to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE), who is specialized in the treatment of hormonal disorders. They study the exact cause of the problem and diagnose the same and provide remedies a treatment for it. So, depending on the nature of the problem, you can visit to a respective doctors and get the problem treated.
There are number of infertility specialists, whom you can visit and seek their help. All you need to do is to visit physically to the renowned doctors and tell the concerned person about the issue that you are facing and seek the assistance accordingly. They are the experts and they can assist you in every possible manner.
In ABP News one Article there about Sanitary Pads mentioned that sanitary pads could be cause of Cancer. Due it’s material and they way that they being prepared. Many doctors has shared their view on it whereas IVF Expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has a strong believe that there no such proof that Sanitary pads can be cause of it. Nowaday womens are talking about the such kind of pads to ensure that they are using the protected one to avoid any future such cases.
If you look back in 1800 or earlier in 1900 women are not even aware about the Pads and they use to have a cotton cloth instead of Sanitary Pads. Dr Shivani Said – “बहुत सारी चीजें कैंसर होने का कारण होती है. पॉल्यूशन, डायट और भी इसी तरह की कई चीजें. हालांकि ये रिसर्च आई है कि सैनिटरी नैपकिन जो कैमिकल से बनते हैं उनसे कैंसर होने का खतरा है. लेकिन अब बहुत से बड़े ब्रांड्स ये दावा करते हैं कि उनके बनाए सैनिटरी नैपकिंस में किसी तरह का कोई कैमिकल इस्तेमाल नहीं होता. ऐसे में आपको ऐसे सैनिटरी नैपकिन का इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए जो कैमिकल से नहीं बने.”
English Translation = :”A lot of things are the reason for cancer. Many things like pollution, diet and so on. Although the research has come that sanitary napkins that are made from chemicals are at risk of getting cancer. But now many big brands claim that there is no use of any kind of chemical in their sanitary napkins. In this case, you should use a sanitary napkin which is not made from the chemical.”:
So you should also ensure that they pads you are using that needs to be from the verified association and avoid using no-verified pads to stay away from these dangerous diseases. Before buying a Pads you must have to check the logo of verified association and their precautions note.
SCI IVF Healthcare is always ready to make things better in your life for which SCI IVF Healthcare is popular all around the world and we do have huge number of satisfied couples as well who are not forget us.
This time we have got the gratitude from African couples to have successful IVF treatment:
here are some delighted clicks of it.
We are always thankful for such couples who always sends their wishes to us for our success.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics. She is better known as a renowned Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist who can help people facing from infertility and overcome from the same problem.
In order to help such people, Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has opened SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital and Multispecialty Centre. She is even the consultant fertility specialist who is dedicated to assisting infertile couples that are based around the world and help them enjoy the phrase of parenthood. The main aim of Dr. Shivani Gour is to provide her clients with world-class medical facilities and expertise. Talking about the infertility treatment Dr. Shvani Sachdev Gour follows
Different options like the mentioned below:
- In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Baby)
- Egg Donation
She is united with a team of professionals who can assist in all the aspects and ensure that the treatment is done in an excellent manner meeting all the needs of the client.