IVF is the technological treatment chosen by various infertile couples as an assisted conception method in case of infertility. In this process, eggs are extracted from the ovaries of a woman and are mixed with sperm and are observed for the formation of an embryo. Then this embryo is placed in the uterus of the infertile woman. The woman’s body then conceives a fetus through the embryo and gets pregnant.
Natural pregnancy is drastically different from an IVF pregnancy. In a natural pregnancy, the normal method of sexual intercourse is enough for conception. This is what makes IVF and a natural pregnancy different from each other. The best IVF experts in Delhi can easily tell you the difference between the two types of pregnancies.
Let’s discuss other things in which a natural pregnancy and an IVF pregnancy can be different.
- IVF pregnancies are not necessarily riskier than normal pregnancies. This differs from case to case. Several normal pregnancies have a higher risk than IVF pregnancy.
- IVF has a slightly higher chance of birth deformities from a natural pregnancy. There is a 1 percent higher chance of birth defects in babies born through IVF than born through natural pregnancy. 3-5 children in 15000 IVF children have birth deformities while in the case of normal pregnancies, the rate is 1 in 15000.
- The chances of birth defects before conception are higher in IVF. Through PGS and PGD, birth defects are easier to be detected in embryos even before they are placed in the uterus. This is not possible in case of normal pregnancy.
- IVF mothers are often giving birth to multiple babies at once since the chance of conception of more than one embryo is higher in IVF pregnancies than in normal pregnancies. 11.5% of IVF pregnancies result in multiple babies. Multiple babies can result in premature labor and low birth weight of the babies. The care of such mothers is also a high requirement in these cases.
- In the case of IVF pregnancies, it is easier to know all the side effects as the mother knows from the point of conception that they have conceived. This is not the case with a natural pregnancy. The mother in natural pregnancy doesn’t know they’ve conceived generally until one month of conception.
- Sometimes in IVF treatment, medications and methods to stimulate eggs can give symptoms of pregnancy to a woman trying to conceive. This doesn’t necessarily mean that she is pregnant. In the case of natural pregnancy, the symptoms of pregnancy most probably indicate a successful conception.
These are some of the differences between a normal pregnancy and an IVF pregnancy. The differences are not hard to understand and any good IVF clinic can easily explain to you the differences that you might face when it comes to conception through IVF. This information can keep you informed and alert and can make a huge difference in decision making and taking care. In case you still have doubts, you can consult Dr. Shivani Gour at SCI IVF Centre in Noida.
The growing complexities and the changing lifestyle had made the couples deprived of parenthood as the number of couples in increasing every year, facing problems in standard delivery. For those couples, IVF treatment has come as a miracle of science when women can have their offspring, experience the trimesters, and travel through the most beautiful journey of motherhood. In the treatment, the initial step for pregnancy to occur conducted in the laboratory is combined to form the embryo. It transferred into the uterus through a cervix, which is a manual process to let conception occur in the womb for an IVF child. However, nowadays, IVF treatment is the most common fertility treatment to allow couples to deliver their babies instead of cursing throughout life.
Trying simple processes before deciding the most complicated IVF treatment
Many couples, who fail to conceive a healthy child after significant trials, can go for other treatments like taking fewer fertility medications to increase the productivity of eggs. They can try the process in which the sperms insert into the uterus during the period of ovulation that might show positive results instead of going for the IVF treatment at once. If all such treatment and tests fail to deliver a child, visit the best IVF expert in Delhi to carry the procedure and make you understand the process of the treatment.
Understanding the process before undergoing treatment
You have done various blood tests, few ultrasound tests, taken many fertility medicines, but all in vain, showing no signs of conception. The only hope for bearing your child is the IVF treatment that you need to undergo by the IVF specialist doctor in Delhi that includes various steps that you must know before initializing the therapy.
- The doctor initially prescribes few fertility medicines that will increase the productivity of eggs, as a single egg may not fertilize after its insertion. The ovaries examined through ultrasound tests, and blood tests are done to understand the complexity of the hormones.
- The eggs remove from the uterus through minor surgery, and few medicines are prescribed to reduce the pain.
- The male spouse is further asking to give a sperm sample that is required to combine with the female eggs.
- Now the eggs and the sperms are mixed in the laboratory for fertilizing, which is the process of insemination. The eggs are under observation, and as the cell division takes place; the eggs have changed into embryos.
- These embryos then transfer into the woman’s womb within 3 to 5 days of fertilization. A small tube is used to place the embryos in the uterus, which is a painless process in most cases. If the pregnancy occurs within six to ten-day of insemination, then the treatment is considered auspicious.
One of the best IVF specialist doctors in Delhi, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, had conducted many successful treatments, and her clients are delighted with her service. If you are facing any infertility issues, consult her, as she is the best choice for a successful treatment.
Men’s fertility totally depends on the quantity and quality of sperm that he generates. It is man’s sperm quantity and quality that can make a woman pregnant or he will not be able to do it at all. As per the study, around one in every 20 men has fertility problems and it is mainly due to a low sperm count. A condition that is called as secondary hypogonadism, which affects around 2% of men, which makes them infertile.It is the only condition that mainly causes infertility in men and to treat it, he has to take fertility medication. Below mentioned are few male fertility medications that can be helpful to boost sperm count and motility.
- A man who is suffering from infertility can take Clomiphene, which is one of the non-steroid medication that helps in boosting the production of pituitary hormones. It can also help in increasing the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and the luteinizing hormone (LH). Taking this medication can direct the testicles to secrete testosterone and produce healthy sperm.
- The next is Gonadotrophins (hCG and hMG) that can stimulate the testes to produce testosterone and sperm. Popular brands like Pregnyl and Novarel comes with few medications that can assist the reproductive technologies.
- Letrozole is another male fertility medication that can be used to treat sperm issues. Taking this drug can increase the testosterone levels in the body and bring up the sperm count.
- There are synthetic testosterone pills, injections and even gels that can be used to boost the low levels of natural testosterone in the body. The gel form is said to be safer than the pill form. You can take transdermal testosterone applications.
- Those males who are suffering from fertility problem can take bromocriptine. This can prevent the release of prolactin hormone in the body, which causes a reduction in testosterone levels. The medication is useful for men who have sperm impairment due to hyperparathyroidism.
- Imipramine is another medication that is currently used for treating retrograde ejaculation. The drug reverts the abnormal ejaculation of sperm.
How Fertility Medications Work?
- It can stimulate the hormone production by increasing testosterone.
- The drugs can improve the semen production, making it healthy and independently moving semen
- It can keep the blood sugar levels under control, thereby preventing infertility as well as diabetes.
- Stimulate the blood flow in the genital area and restore the activity
- The drugs can increase the libido and boost the sexual drive of the man
The Bottom Line
For those who are suffering from infertility need not worry about it because there are medications that can treat it. Besides, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle as well.
Today the success rate of IVF is quite high. The increasing use of the latest technology and state of the art facilities, IVF is highly successful. Earlier women had to go for multiple attempts before they could get successful but in the present time just two attempts are enough to get blessed with a baby. Though age tends to bring down the chances of success but still many attempts need not to be made. If you choose the right infertility expert, there are high chances that you will end up with positive outcomes in the first cycle of IVF itself. Therefore a lot will depend on whom you choose for the IVF process.
So when you talk about choosing an experienced specialist for the treatment, dr shivani sachdev gour is the name you can rest upon. Qualified expert, reputed centre, 19 years of expertise, great success record and top notch services is something that draws the attention of the couples towards the clinics. Even the reviews are really nice and a lot of couples have talked about how Dr Shivani handles the case and make it possible for all to enjoy parenthood no matter what the issue is. If you too want to check out the dr shivani sachdev gour reviews, you can easily go online and explore them one by one.
IVF success or failure
When couples plan to go for IVF, the first thing which comes into their mind is whether the treatment will be successful or not. In most of the cases it is seen that only 15 to 20% of the couples get lucky to enjoy parenthood in their very first attempt while others fail. Now there can be several reasons as why IVF fails as your body might not be prepared for this alternate solution, the age factor plays a big role etc. Even young couples may not be successful in their first cycle and have to give it a second try to reach the target.
Also the definition of success and failure varies from person to person. For some getting pregnant will be a successful attempt while for some it could be being blessed with a baby. So it is important to ensure that the IVF process is carried out in a proper way. Only then it could be easy to accomplish the purpose and get positive outcomes. Once you conceive, things get easier as you just have to take care and wait for the right time.
Most people consult the doctor about the success or the failure of the IVF treatment but even the specialist cannot help. Nobody can predict whether the cycle will be successful or not. Once the process is carried out, the results in it will show whether the IVF treatment has turned out to be success in your case or failure. If first attempt is failed, the second will surely be a successful one as body will get used to the process and chances increase.
So do have a little knowledge about IVF success and failure.
To get more information related to ivf, surrogacy. Follow Dr Shivani Gour on Facebook and Twitter
IVF and surrogacy has come as a big rescue for the couples who are facing infertility. It is not only effective but the positive results have pursued many to give it a try. Though every couple has their own success rate but still many couples have benefited from IVF and are enjoying a healthy life with their baby. Good and successful results come with the right IVF centre and the experienced doctor. That is why it becomes a bit necessary to satisfy yourself whether it is choosing the correct IVF clinic for yourself or connecting with an infertility expert. You need to do proper research and then end up taking the decision.
Nowadays there are so many centres or hospitals that provide IVF and surrogacy services but Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is the best and reputed one. With years of experience in handling several infertility cases, she has helped couples to extend their family through alternate treatments. The best part is that advanced technology is used and this is the reason that success rates are quite high. If you go through the dr shivani sachdev review you will find them quite motivating and full of praises for the clinic and the expert. So do not forget to check out the dr shivani surrogacy clinic review and accordingly take your decision.
How donors can help in IVF and surrogacy?
There are a lot of men and women out there who do not produce healthy eggs or sperms. In this case you can take the help of the donors who will be ready to help you and give their eggs or sperms to you. Using those, artificial fertilization will be carried out and IVF process or surrogacy will be done. So in this way the donors can play a crucial role in the IVF and surrogacy if the female eggs and male sperms are not healthy. Thus the couple can benefit a lot with egg donation programs and find it useful in getting positive outcomes.
When IVF is conducted for any couple, usually more than one embryo is transplanted into the uterus. This is done so that the fusion may result into one or more pregnancies. As the past history of such patients is not good therefore one or more embryos are only put into the uterus and after few weeks the weak ones are dissolved. This is how the implanting process is carried out to ensure that the results are positive for the IVF and you are able to enjoy parenthood. Special care has to be taken during the implantation as the position needs to be correct or else it will not lead to positive pregnancy. That is why ultrasound is carried out to see the right position and then perform the transfer. In this way the embryo is placed into the uterus at proper place where it can grow and develop.
So there is a lot to IVF or surrogacy and the couple needs to understand that properly before getting started with it.
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida
Dear Dr Shivani Gour and the SCI IVF Team,
We write this email to say thank you to you and your team for excellent care and great expertise during our IVF journey. May we announce to you the birth of our beautiful twins (boy and girl) born on the 12th May 2018 delivered via c-section. Words cannot express how grateful we are for everything you have done for us.
May God bless you and your team abundantly!
NB: see you in future for baby number 3 :)
E & M