Dear Dr Shivani Gour and the SCI IVF Team, We write this email to say thank you to you and your team for excellent care and great expertise during our IVF journey. May we announce to you the birth of our beautiful twins (boy and girl) born on the 12th May 2018 delivered via c-section. Words cannot express how grateful we are for everything you have done for us. May God bless you and your team abundantly! NB: see you in future for baby number 3 :) Best regards, E & M
My sincere thanks to Dr Shivani Gour & SCI team to make dreams true.
Seriously blessed by Almighty to fulfill our desires…
Dr. Sharad and Baby Ansh
There are many medical reasons for cesarean delivery. Cesarean birth is also called as c-section and it is a surgery where your baby is born through a cut that is made in your belly and uterus. It is stated for some women c-section is said to be better than vaginal birth. Some of the medical reasons for having a c-section depend on the case and the status that you are facing. Besides, if the health care provider finds that you have complications that make vaginal birth unsafe he/she can ask you for cesarean delivery.
There might be pregnancy complications and these are mentioned below:
- If you had c-section in a previous pregnancy or if you had surgeries on your uterus (womb), your physician can take you for cesarean delivery
- If there is any problem with the placenta which grows in your uterus there is a chance of Placental problems can cause dangerous bleeding during vaginal birth.
- If you physician find that you have an infection, like HIV or genital herpes.
- The next chance is if you having multiples babies there is a chance that your doctor would let you go for cesarean delivery.
- If you have a chronic health conditions that include diabetes or high blood pressure
- If you experience complications during labor and birth you can be asked to have cesarean delivery
There are other reasons like your baby is too big in order to pass safely through the vagina or if your baby is in a breech position or what we call it as a transverse position then there is a chance that you are being asked for Cesarean delivery. Besides, if labor is too slow or stops there is only one chance that you go for cesarean delivery. Thus, you can find that there are many reasons that have explained itself why there are number of cases in terms of cesarean delivery. Though it is said that normal delivery is best way to bring your off-springs to the world, but due to some conditions and complications people go for cesarean delivery.
Thus, if there are no any complications with your pregnancy, then a vaginal birth is quite safer than a caesarean birth. This is the best way for your pregnancy, because complications are found to be more common with c-sections. Doctors say that a vaginal birth is always better for your future fertility. A caesarean delivery would involve major surgery in your tummy and pelvic area and thus you might come up with different problem in the future. However, complications are experienced to be rare for a first caesarean section, but it is always said to have vaginal birth instead of cesarean delivery.
There are many scenarios that would explains when you should consult for infertility treatment and when you should seek medical attentions. The most important time is when the couples even after having unprotected sex find trouble in conceiving. They find it often the best time to seek the help of a fertility specialist. Though now you have found when you should go to a doctor, but you might have few questions in your mind like what are reasons that you are not conceiving and many others.
First let us know what might be the reasons that are protecting you from getting pregnant and these are like
- If a woman is under 35, she might find it unable to get pregnant even after having unprotected intercourse and this is because she might not been producing healthy eggs.
- If a woman had experienced three or more miscarriages, there is a chance of being infertility
- A woman who has blockage or scarring of her fallopian tubes might face this issue
- If a woman ovulates irregularly or if she hasn’t responded to previous drug treatment there is always a chance of being infertility.
Beside this a couple has their own risk factor like if they have a history of genital infections or pelvic inflammatory disease they can face this issue. If a man’s semen analysis exhibits low sperm count or poor motility there is a reason of being infertility.
If a man is suffering from fertility problems then he should either go to an urologist or an andrologist. Urologists are specially trained doctors who know how to evaluate and treat disorders of the male reproductive organs, and provide better remedies for the same. An urologist usually performs a semen analysis and studies about the varicoceles and even checks the hormone levels. They conduct lab tests in order to check on the quality of sperm and trigger the point that affect male infertility.
On the other hand if a woman has infertility issues she can directly come to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE), who is specialized in the treatment of hormonal disorders. They study the exact cause of the problem and diagnose the same and provide remedies a treatment for it. So, depending on the nature of the problem, you can visit to a respective doctors and get the problem treated.
There are number of infertility specialists, whom you can visit and seek their help. All you need to do is to visit physically to the renowned doctors and tell the concerned person about the issue that you are facing and seek the assistance accordingly. They are the experts and they can assist you in every possible manner.
In ABP News one Article there about Sanitary Pads mentioned that sanitary pads could be cause of Cancer. Due it’s material and they way that they being prepared. Many doctors has shared their view on it whereas IVF Expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has a strong believe that there no such proof that Sanitary pads can be cause of it. Nowaday womens are talking about the such kind of pads to ensure that they are using the protected one to avoid any future such cases.
If you look back in 1800 or earlier in 1900 women are not even aware about the Pads and they use to have a cotton cloth instead of Sanitary Pads. Dr Shivani Said – “बहुत सारी चीजें कैंसर होने का कारण होती है. पॉल्यूशन, डायट और भी इसी तरह की कई चीजें. हालांकि ये रिसर्च आई है कि सैनिटरी नैपकिन जो कैमिकल से बनते हैं उनसे कैंसर होने का खतरा है. लेकिन अब बहुत से बड़े ब्रांड्स ये दावा करते हैं कि उनके बनाए सैनिटरी नैपकिंस में किसी तरह का कोई कैमिकल इस्तेमाल नहीं होता. ऐसे में आपको ऐसे सैनिटरी नैपकिन का इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए जो कैमिकल से नहीं बने.”
English Translation = :”A lot of things are the reason for cancer. Many things like pollution, diet and so on. Although the research has come that sanitary napkins that are made from chemicals are at risk of getting cancer. But now many big brands claim that there is no use of any kind of chemical in their sanitary napkins. In this case, you should use a sanitary napkin which is not made from the chemical.”:
So you should also ensure that they pads you are using that needs to be from the verified association and avoid using no-verified pads to stay away from these dangerous diseases. Before buying a Pads you must have to check the logo of verified association and their precautions note.
SCI IVF Healthcare is always ready to make things better in your life for which SCI IVF Healthcare is popular all around the world and we do have huge number of satisfied couples as well who are not forget us.
This time we have got the gratitude from African couples to have successful IVF treatment:
here are some delighted clicks of it.
We are always thankful for such couples who always sends their wishes to us for our success.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics. She is better known as a renowned Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist who can help people facing from infertility and overcome from the same problem.
In order to help such people, Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has opened SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital and Multispecialty Centre. She is even the consultant fertility specialist who is dedicated to assisting infertile couples that are based around the world and help them enjoy the phrase of parenthood. The main aim of Dr. Shivani Gour is to provide her clients with world-class medical facilities and expertise. Talking about the infertility treatment Dr. Shvani Sachdev Gour follows
Different options like the mentioned below:
- In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Baby)
- Egg Donation
She is united with a team of professionals who can assist in all the aspects and ensure that the treatment is done in an excellent manner meeting all the needs of the client.
Your body would explain itself when you are pregnant all you need to do is to pay close attention to few things that are mentioned below as recommended by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour:
- Missed Period: One of the first signs of pregnancy is your missed period, which if you experience should directly consult with your doctor. But this could be misleading, because there are many reasons that can lead to a missed period like regular usage of contraceptives, eating disorders, stress and many others. The best thing would be to consult with your doctor.
- Nausea & Vomiting: An early sign that would explain that you are pregnant is nausea & vomiting. It mainly refers to morning sickness and if you are pregnant the sign would indicate that your hormonal levels are rising and your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- Sore Breasts and Tingly Nipples: Another sign is that your breasts would feel sore, tender, and you would feel pain when you touch. If you look closer you would find that your breasts are bigger and heavier and the nipples would turn darker.
Frequent Urination: Another sign that would confirm that you are pregnant is if you are experiencing frequent urination. If you keep rushing to the washroom in every 20-30 minutes, you can assume that you are in the stage of being pregnant. It is the hormonal changes that can cause increase in blood flow and water retention thereby making your bladder full and you go for frequent urination.
If you have such indication in your body, Don’t delay to get a proper consultation with expert gynecologist.
A new born baby is like a new flower that you should take care of. You need to do many things when it comes to taking care of your newborn child and these are mentioned below:
- Breastfeeding is your first concern when you speak about taking care of new born baby
- Your baby would sleep 16 hours a day so you should not get obsessed of being tired.
- You should sleep when your baby sleeps
- Bathe your newborn baby and keep your baby clean using baby lotion
- Babies communicate by crying thus, you should handle her with care and try to understand what your baby tries to say
- Avoid shaking your baby when you are playing instead learn to swaddle your baby
- Hold the baby properly by giving support on head and neck properly
- Learn to soothe a crying newborn baby and try feeding them
- Babies love vocal sound, so try to interact with your baby
- Take your baby to the doctor regularly for schedule check-ups and shots
These are few things that you can do when you talk about taking care of newborn baby. Also take care of yourself and plan everything properly.
Facing issues with baby planning? Consult IVF expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour for best treatment.
I have a 5-year-old son who is very fond of his pet dog. We are careful about keeping the dog hygienic but I would like to know if there is a risk of any sort due to contact with dogs?
Asthma and other allergies and dog bites are the most common triggers for asthma. If your child develops any kind of allergies, get advice from your doctor and take expert advice before choosing a pet the next time.
Although pet dogs are relatively at low risk of rabies, vaccinating your pet at regular interval is recommended. Not only is the bite of the dogs infected with rabies dangerous, even a scratch or lick on broken skin by infected animal can prove fatal. The chances of transmission of virus from the saliva into the boy through the wounded or broken skin are high.
-Dr Gautam Mittal, Consultant Pediatrician, Columbia Asia Hospital, Patiala
I’m a 28-year-old, married for the last three years. Despite our best efforts my wife is unable to conceive. My doctor says my infertility is related to obesity. Is it true and if yes, what is the solution?
Obesity does influence infertility in males. However, it would be difficult to say with certainty, if your obesity is the only cause for infertility. You would need a complete check up with all investigations to ascertain the exact cause/causes.
–Dr Atul Peters, Director of Minimal Accesses, Metabolic & Bariatric surgeon, Fortis Healthcare, Delhi
My girlfriend and I started our careers at the age of 24. We should take about 7-8 years to reach the positions we want. This will probably delay our marriage plans. Will it become difficult for her to conceive at that age? What are the difficulties she could face? Is egg-freezing an option for us?
I agree with your decision to freeze your eggs, as the hormone levels start to go down after the age of 35. You should plan to have the first baby by the age of 30. According to current studies, the success rate of such a procedure is increasing. However, we do also have a good chance of success rate of such a procedure is increasing. However, we do also have a good chance of success with fresh embryos, which means harvesting fresh eggs and sperm rather than using frozen onec. If you wish to freeze the eggs, that too, is a good option. You now have both options available to you.