Your body would explain itself when you are pregnant all you need to do is to pay close attention to few things that are mentioned below as recommended by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour:
- Missed Period: One of the first signs of pregnancy is your missed period, which if you experience should directly consult with your doctor. But this could be misleading, because there are many reasons that can lead to a missed period like regular usage of contraceptives, eating disorders, stress and many others. The best thing would be to consult with your doctor.
- Nausea & Vomiting: An early sign that would explain that you are pregnant is nausea & vomiting. It mainly refers to morning sickness and if you are pregnant the sign would indicate that your hormonal levels are rising and your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- Sore Breasts and Tingly Nipples: Another sign is that your breasts would feel sore, tender, and you would feel pain when you touch. If you look closer you would find that your breasts are bigger and heavier and the nipples would turn darker.
Frequent Urination: Another sign that would confirm that you are pregnant is if you are experiencing frequent urination. If you keep rushing to the washroom in every 20-30 minutes, you can assume that you are in the stage of being pregnant. It is the hormonal changes that can cause increase in blood flow and water retention thereby making your bladder full and you go for frequent urination.
If you have such indication in your body, Don’t delay to get a proper consultation with expert gynecologist.
A new born baby is like a new flower that you should take care of. You need to do many things when it comes to taking care of your newborn child and these are mentioned below:
- Breastfeeding is your first concern when you speak about taking care of new born baby
- Your baby would sleep 16 hours a day so you should not get obsessed of being tired.
- You should sleep when your baby sleeps
- Bathe your newborn baby and keep your baby clean using baby lotion
- Babies communicate by crying thus, you should handle her with care and try to understand what your baby tries to say
- Avoid shaking your baby when you are playing instead learn to swaddle your baby
- Hold the baby properly by giving support on head and neck properly
- Learn to soothe a crying newborn baby and try feeding them
- Babies love vocal sound, so try to interact with your baby
- Take your baby to the doctor regularly for schedule check-ups and shots
These are few things that you can do when you talk about taking care of newborn baby. Also take care of yourself and plan everything properly.
Facing issues with baby planning? Consult IVF expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour for best treatment.
Infertility is the consequence where due to some conditions, when you get debarred from conceiving. Though the problem applies for both the partners, but in most of the cases it is women who fall prey to this issue. So, if you are also facing the same condition, you can have an infertility expert doctor who can assist you in every possible manner. There are many infertility centers like SCI IVF Center, where you can seek the consultation from IVF and Infertility expert Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour.
Searching for affordable and proper infertility consultation is very easy as you can find every detail online. You need just search online and pick the reliable one. There is another option and that is asking someone who knows about any trustworthy infertility consultation. The next thing that you can do is to visit the center and check the consultation fees and the overall expenses that it would cost for the treatment.
Well, the treatment would definitely cost high but you can easily compare amongst the listed consultants. Besides, you should also check what are the procedures that would be taken in treating the infertility? This will let you have the prejudice knowledge be ore hand and you then you can pick the reliable one.
If you are struggling to conceive or you are experiencing miscarriage, it is the right time to get the help of the infertility specialist. Well, if you are searching for the infertility expert in India, you would find a list of doctors that are in this profession and they can assist to overcome with this problem. But, which one to choose is the question. Not only you but everyone would want to make sure that the infertility specialist that they choose is reputable and has high success rates. So, to minimize your confusion, read this article as we would discuss on the guide that would allow you to select the best IVF specialists.
- Make a Research (Primary and Secondary): Before you select IVF specialists, you need to do your own homework and that is you should make a research on the specialists. You can scout through Internet and find out the detailed information about the doctors. The next thing that you can do is to perhaps ask your friends, relatives about the best infertility specialists in the city.
- Note Down the List of preferences: The next thing that you can do is to note down the list of preferred infertility specialists and then once again start making the research. Take a look at the locations and the rates before finalizing the doctor.
- Check the Technology: You should also ask about the technology that the infertility specialist use for the treatment. The more advance the technology is the better you can find the treatment would be.
- Select the Doctor who can treat you well: So, the final tip that you should follow is to select a doctor that can treat you well, but how to select the best one from the list. People always look for the reputation of the physician as more the reputed doctor is the more they are relied. Although in addition to this factor, people also want to select a physician who listens to and answer your questions.
Experience also matters much, so you also need to check the qualification and years of experience of the physician before you select a particular doctor. Infertility specialists like Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour who is MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Medical Genetics, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist has more than 17 years of experience is one such example. She has registered thousands of successful cases in her list that makes her profile stronger.
You don’t pick a practitioner because of less experience. You should also check the number of successful cases registered under the name of the particular doctor as this is very important when you talk about infertility. So, follow the mentioned guide when you search for infertility specialist in your city.
SCI IVF Centre is one of the brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2011. The center is the place that provides comprehensive fertility services to both male and female patients as per the Government of India Guidelines and Policies. SCI IVF Centre is a unit of SCI Healthcare and is ISO 9001:2008 accredited. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the founder and director of SCI Healthcare and consultant fertility specialist. She is an MBBS, MD, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist having 17 years of experience in this profession.
She has completed her medical and Obstetrical qualifications from Mumbai in the year 2000 and was involved in treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India. Dr. Sachdev Gour spent four years in the United Kingdom as an IVF clinical research fellow and gas gained membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (UK) in May 2005.
In the year 2007 Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour returned to Delhi to consult with an IVF specialist with Delhi’s premier Infertility treatment centers and she is now leading the SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital surrogacy and IVF programs.
It is very important that you should maintain a healthy diet during pregnancy, because this is the time when your body needs additional nutrients. There are few foods that you should eat in pregnancy and these are mentioned below:
- Go for dairy products because you would need to consume extra protein and calcium that would let you meet the need of the growing fetus
- You should also take Legumes, which are the best plant-based sources of fiber, protein, iron, folate (B9) and calcium
- You can also take sweet potatoes that are rich in beta-carotene and can convert Vitamin A in body
- Salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and it should be taken during pregnancy
- A large egg contain 77 calories and this is an ultimate healthy food that you should take
- Broccoli, dark and left green should also be taken during pregnancy.
Suggested by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
Infertility can be a problem for both man and women and in maximum cases; it is women is the victim. There can be many reasons like physical, mental (stress, anxiety and etc.) and the main factor is the age. Women under the age of 32 can experience more chance of conceiving then older than that. If you are above the age of 32 and you are facing the problem of infertility, then without much ado visit Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour. She is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics and she is a prominent Gynecologist, Obstetrician and even the infertility specialist with 17 years of experience in this profession.
She has practiced the subject matter abroad and has gain more experience in this concern and thus she can help you in every possible manner through the help of medical science. It is her high rate of successful cases that explained why Parents First Choice is Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour for Babies. Come to her and seek your assistance as well!