The fertility rate of sperm plays a vital role in giving birth to a healthy baby. Based on the suggestion of different fertility specialists like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, the dearth of nutrients and vitamins in the diet plan of any men would affect his quality and quantity of the sperm. In other words, poor and inappropriate food habits may put a negative impact on the fertility rate of any male. This will lead to a serious problem while planning for having a healthy baby.
To ensure the generation of appropriate quality of sperm that helps a man to fertilize the egg or the ovum his partner, he should need to adopt a proper diet plan and make some changes to lead a healthy and happy life.
Follow a Healthy Diet plan
To maintain a nourished and active lifestyle any men need to include different things and foods to produce a healthy and effective diet. This will help to generate quality sperm and increase both the physical and mental health in an effective manner. Things that men need to consume or eat for having a good quality sperm and increase its fertility:
- Have good quality walnuts every day to have a proper amount of vitamins and nutrients in the body, this will help you to increase your inner strength as well as maintain your fertility.
- Your diet should include different vegetables and fruits to maintain your fitness as it will you to reduce body fat and maintain the level of your Body Mass Index.
- Consumption of different whole grains and cereals may help to strengthen your muscles and increase the stamina to fertilize the female egg or the ovum of your partner.
- Men need to consume fish more than processed meat to improve the quality of their sperm as well as increase its count.
Things men should do to improve their fertility rate
Besides following an effective diet and having healthy foods, there are different things that male need to maintain an effective fertility rate:
- As per the opinion of Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour and other In Vitro Fertilization specialists, men should need to perform the exercise for at least 20-30 min for not more than two to three days a week. This will help him to keep your body fit and relax your mind to generate healthy sperm.
- Make sure that you should sleep at least eight hours a day. This will help you to reduce your stress and anxiety level and generate good quality sperm.
- Maintain a positive attitude to make yourself energetic and relax your brain.
- Men should need to avoid wearing tight underwear as it will disrupt the proper blood flow or the blood circulation in your reproductive organs like testicles. To avoid this problem you may switch your preference to different loose-fitting trousers, shorts or boxers.
- Avoid excessive consumption of caffeine as it will reduce the level of sperm count and affect your fertility badly.
Thus in order to maintain a proper fertility rate men need to follow the above -mentioned changes and consume healthy food and vegetables to stay fit and overcome different problems regarding the rate of their sperm fertility.
Read more articles about Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour