If a couple after having several sexual courses for a year could not conceive it is assured that the couple is facing in fertility. The problem can be easily treated using In-Vitro Fertilization. It is regarded as assisted reproductive technology (ART), which is commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is a kind of process of fertilization where extraction of eggs is done and then retrieving a sperm sample at first place. It is then manually combined with an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish thereby creating embryo. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus allowing treating infertility.
Why to use IVF Treatment?
IVF is used in order to treat infertility only when the couple is facing the problems that are mentioned below:
- If the partner is facing blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- If the male factor infertility experiences decreased in sperm count or sperm motility
- If the women with ovulation disorders finds problem
- Premature ovarian failureor uterine fibroids can be another problem
- The treatment is done when the women had their fallopian tubes removed
- If you have any genetic disorder
Infertility in both male and female depends in different factors and each should be check properly before you take any steps. There are many infertility specialists in the city that you can approach to and one of the well-known names is Dr. Shivani Gour. She is a Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist by profession. She has more than 11 years of experience in this profession and till date she has achieved numerous accolades in this genre.
She is the founder and director of SCI Healthcare Hospital and the Multispecialty Centre. She is a Consultant Fertility Specialist who has practiced as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, and Infertility Specialist for years and has expertise in it. She has also completed her medical and Obstetrical qualifications in Mumbai and was also involved with treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India.
Dr. Shivani now leads the SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital surrogacy and IVF programs. She has a team of professional who work together in order to ensure that all the work is done with excellence. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is known for her distinguished work and has brought local and international attention to SCI Healthcare IVF and surrogacy programs. It is due to her medical expertise and the dedication to excellence today hundreds of couples around the world are now parents and are enjoying the phase of parenthood.
In ABP News one Article there about Sanitary Pads mentioned that sanitary pads could be cause of Cancer. Due it’s material and they way that they being prepared. Many doctors has shared their view on it whereas IVF Expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has a strong believe that there no such proof that Sanitary pads can be cause of it. Nowaday womens are talking about the such kind of pads to ensure that they are using the protected one to avoid any future such cases.
If you look back in 1800 or earlier in 1900 women are not even aware about the Pads and they use to have a cotton cloth instead of Sanitary Pads. Dr Shivani Said – “बहुत सारी चीजें कैंसर होने का कारण होती है. पॉल्यूशन, डायट और भी इसी तरह की कई चीजें. हालांकि ये रिसर्च आई है कि सैनिटरी नैपकिन जो कैमिकल से बनते हैं उनसे कैंसर होने का खतरा है. लेकिन अब बहुत से बड़े ब्रांड्स ये दावा करते हैं कि उनके बनाए सैनिटरी नैपकिंस में किसी तरह का कोई कैमिकल इस्तेमाल नहीं होता. ऐसे में आपको ऐसे सैनिटरी नैपकिन का इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए जो कैमिकल से नहीं बने.”
English Translation = :”A lot of things are the reason for cancer. Many things like pollution, diet and so on. Although the research has come that sanitary napkins that are made from chemicals are at risk of getting cancer. But now many big brands claim that there is no use of any kind of chemical in their sanitary napkins. In this case, you should use a sanitary napkin which is not made from the chemical.”:
So you should also ensure that they pads you are using that needs to be from the verified association and avoid using no-verified pads to stay away from these dangerous diseases. Before buying a Pads you must have to check the logo of verified association and their precautions note.
Your body would explain itself when you are pregnant all you need to do is to pay close attention to few things that are mentioned below as recommended by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour:
- Missed Period: One of the first signs of pregnancy is your missed period, which if you experience should directly consult with your doctor. But this could be misleading, because there are many reasons that can lead to a missed period like regular usage of contraceptives, eating disorders, stress and many others. The best thing would be to consult with your doctor.
- Nausea & Vomiting: An early sign that would explain that you are pregnant is nausea & vomiting. It mainly refers to morning sickness and if you are pregnant the sign would indicate that your hormonal levels are rising and your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- Sore Breasts and Tingly Nipples: Another sign is that your breasts would feel sore, tender, and you would feel pain when you touch. If you look closer you would find that your breasts are bigger and heavier and the nipples would turn darker.
Frequent Urination: Another sign that would confirm that you are pregnant is if you are experiencing frequent urination. If you keep rushing to the washroom in every 20-30 minutes, you can assume that you are in the stage of being pregnant. It is the hormonal changes that can cause increase in blood flow and water retention thereby making your bladder full and you go for frequent urination.
If you have such indication in your body, Don’t delay to get a proper consultation with expert gynecologist.
A new born baby is like a new flower that you should take care of. You need to do many things when it comes to taking care of your newborn child and these are mentioned below:
- Breastfeeding is your first concern when you speak about taking care of new born baby
- Your baby would sleep 16 hours a day so you should not get obsessed of being tired.
- You should sleep when your baby sleeps
- Bathe your newborn baby and keep your baby clean using baby lotion
- Babies communicate by crying thus, you should handle her with care and try to understand what your baby tries to say
- Avoid shaking your baby when you are playing instead learn to swaddle your baby
- Hold the baby properly by giving support on head and neck properly
- Learn to soothe a crying newborn baby and try feeding them
- Babies love vocal sound, so try to interact with your baby
- Take your baby to the doctor regularly for schedule check-ups and shots
These are few things that you can do when you talk about taking care of newborn baby. Also take care of yourself and plan everything properly.
Facing issues with baby planning? Consult IVF expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour for best treatment.
I have a 5-year-old son who is very fond of his pet dog. We are careful about keeping the dog hygienic but I would like to know if there is a risk of any sort due to contact with dogs?
Asthma and other allergies and dog bites are the most common triggers for asthma. If your child develops any kind of allergies, get advice from your doctor and take expert advice before choosing a pet the next time.
Although pet dogs are relatively at low risk of rabies, vaccinating your pet at regular interval is recommended. Not only is the bite of the dogs infected with rabies dangerous, even a scratch or lick on broken skin by infected animal can prove fatal. The chances of transmission of virus from the saliva into the boy through the wounded or broken skin are high.
-Dr Gautam Mittal, Consultant Pediatrician, Columbia Asia Hospital, Patiala
I’m a 28-year-old, married for the last three years. Despite our best efforts my wife is unable to conceive. My doctor says my infertility is related to obesity. Is it true and if yes, what is the solution?
Obesity does influence infertility in males. However, it would be difficult to say with certainty, if your obesity is the only cause for infertility. You would need a complete check up with all investigations to ascertain the exact cause/causes.
–Dr Atul Peters, Director of Minimal Accesses, Metabolic & Bariatric surgeon, Fortis Healthcare, Delhi
My girlfriend and I started our careers at the age of 24. We should take about 7-8 years to reach the positions we want. This will probably delay our marriage plans. Will it become difficult for her to conceive at that age? What are the difficulties she could face? Is egg-freezing an option for us?
I agree with your decision to freeze your eggs, as the hormone levels start to go down after the age of 35. You should plan to have the first baby by the age of 30. According to current studies, the success rate of such a procedure is increasing. However, we do also have a good chance of success rate of such a procedure is increasing. However, we do also have a good chance of success with fresh embryos, which means harvesting fresh eggs and sperm rather than using frozen onec. If you wish to freeze the eggs, that too, is a good option. You now have both options available to you.
If you are struggling to conceive or you are experiencing miscarriage, it is the right time to get the help of the infertility specialist. Well, if you are searching for the infertility expert in India, you would find a list of doctors that are in this profession and they can assist to overcome with this problem. But, which one to choose is the question. Not only you but everyone would want to make sure that the infertility specialist that they choose is reputable and has high success rates. So, to minimize your confusion, read this article as we would discuss on the guide that would allow you to select the best IVF specialists.
- Make a Research (Primary and Secondary): Before you select IVF specialists, you need to do your own homework and that is you should make a research on the specialists. You can scout through Internet and find out the detailed information about the doctors. The next thing that you can do is to perhaps ask your friends, relatives about the best infertility specialists in the city.
- Note Down the List of preferences: The next thing that you can do is to note down the list of preferred infertility specialists and then once again start making the research. Take a look at the locations and the rates before finalizing the doctor.
- Check the Technology: You should also ask about the technology that the infertility specialist use for the treatment. The more advance the technology is the better you can find the treatment would be.
- Select the Doctor who can treat you well: So, the final tip that you should follow is to select a doctor that can treat you well, but how to select the best one from the list. People always look for the reputation of the physician as more the reputed doctor is the more they are relied. Although in addition to this factor, people also want to select a physician who listens to and answer your questions.
Experience also matters much, so you also need to check the qualification and years of experience of the physician before you select a particular doctor. Infertility specialists like Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour who is MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Medical Genetics, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist has more than 17 years of experience is one such example. She has registered thousands of successful cases in her list that makes her profile stronger.
You don’t pick a practitioner because of less experience. You should also check the number of successful cases registered under the name of the particular doctor as this is very important when you talk about infertility. So, follow the mentioned guide when you search for infertility specialist in your city.
SCI IVF Centre is one of the brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2011. The center is the place that provides comprehensive fertility services to both male and female patients as per the Government of India Guidelines and Policies. SCI IVF Centre is a unit of SCI Healthcare and is ISO 9001:2008 accredited. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the founder and director of SCI Healthcare and consultant fertility specialist. She is an MBBS, MD, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist having 17 years of experience in this profession.
She has completed her medical and Obstetrical qualifications from Mumbai in the year 2000 and was involved in treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India. Dr. Sachdev Gour spent four years in the United Kingdom as an IVF clinical research fellow and gas gained membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (UK) in May 2005.
In the year 2007 Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour returned to Delhi to consult with an IVF specialist with Delhi’s premier Infertility treatment centers and she is now leading the SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital surrogacy and IVF programs.
It is very important that you should maintain a healthy diet during pregnancy, because this is the time when your body needs additional nutrients. There are few foods that you should eat in pregnancy and these are mentioned below:
- Go for dairy products because you would need to consume extra protein and calcium that would let you meet the need of the growing fetus
- You should also take Legumes, which are the best plant-based sources of fiber, protein, iron, folate (B9) and calcium
- You can also take sweet potatoes that are rich in beta-carotene and can convert Vitamin A in body
- Salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and it should be taken during pregnancy
- A large egg contain 77 calories and this is an ultimate healthy food that you should take
- Broccoli, dark and left green should also be taken during pregnancy.
Suggested by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
What would be a happier word than a child calls you mom or dad? Well this is what you call as parents, which you can also become one day. There are a lot of couples who are facing from the problem of infertility and this works as a hindrance for them to become parent. The infertility problem can be of both man and women and with proper consultation and check-up you can resolve this issue. Today, with the help of experienced doctors like Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour and updated medical science, you can resolve this problem as well.
In Delhi, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour has her own SCI IVF Hospital in Kailash Colony, where you can have the advance booking and seek the assistance in a hassle free manner. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour uses the latest technologies while examining the problem and if needed she can also let you have test tube babies as well. Go visit her today!