It is very important that you should maintain a healthy diet during pregnancy, because this is the time when your body needs additional nutrients. There are few foods that you should eat in pregnancy and these are mentioned below:
- Go for dairy products because you would need to consume extra protein and calcium that would let you meet the need of the growing fetus
- You should also take Legumes, which are the best plant-based sources of fiber, protein, iron, folate (B9) and calcium
- You can also take sweet potatoes that are rich in beta-carotene and can convert Vitamin A in body
- Salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and it should be taken during pregnancy
- A large egg contain 77 calories and this is an ultimate healthy food that you should take
- Broccoli, dark and left green should also be taken during pregnancy.
Suggested by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour