The growing complexities and the changing lifestyle had made the couples deprived of parenthood as the number of couples in increasing every year, facing problems in standard delivery. For those couples, IVF treatment has come as a miracle of science when women can have their offspring, experience the trimesters, and travel through the most beautiful journey of motherhood. In the treatment, the initial step for pregnancy to occur conducted in the laboratory is combined to form the embryo. It transferred into the uterus through a cervix, which is a manual process to let conception occur in the womb for an IVF child. However, nowadays, IVF treatment is the most common fertility treatment to allow couples to deliver their babies instead of cursing throughout life.
Trying simple processes before deciding the most complicated IVF treatment
Many couples, who fail to conceive a healthy child after significant trials, can go for other treatments like taking fewer fertility medications to increase the productivity of eggs. They can try the process in which the sperms insert into the uterus during the period of ovulation that might show positive results instead of going for the IVF treatment at once. If all such treatment and tests fail to deliver a child, visit the best IVF expert in Delhi to carry the procedure and make you understand the process of the treatment.
Understanding the process before undergoing treatment
You have done various blood tests, few ultrasound tests, taken many fertility medicines, but all in vain, showing no signs of conception. The only hope for bearing your child is the IVF treatment that you need to undergo by the IVF specialist doctor in Delhi that includes various steps that you must know before initializing the therapy.
- The doctor initially prescribes few fertility medicines that will increase the productivity of eggs, as a single egg may not fertilize after its insertion. The ovaries examined through ultrasound tests, and blood tests are done to understand the complexity of the hormones.
- The eggs remove from the uterus through minor surgery, and few medicines are prescribed to reduce the pain.
- The male spouse is further asking to give a sperm sample that is required to combine with the female eggs.
- Now the eggs and the sperms are mixed in the laboratory for fertilizing, which is the process of insemination. The eggs are under observation, and as the cell division takes place; the eggs have changed into embryos.
- These embryos then transfer into the woman’s womb within 3 to 5 days of fertilization. A small tube is used to place the embryos in the uterus, which is a painless process in most cases. If the pregnancy occurs within six to ten-day of insemination, then the treatment is considered auspicious.
One of the best IVF specialist doctors in Delhi, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, had conducted many successful treatments, and her clients are delighted with her service. If you are facing any infertility issues, consult her, as she is the best choice for a successful treatment.