Surrogacy is an operation supported by a legal agreement where a woman is ready to bear a child for another person who is technically the parents of the child after birth. Surrogacy treatment is a unique technique involved called “in vitro fertilization” (IVF) which makes it fertilize the egg in a different place.
Types of Surrogacy
There are basically two types of Surrogacy practices prevailing in Indian and are explained below:
- Traditional/ Natural/ Partial Surrogacy-
- In Partial Surrogacy If the intended parents are a same-sex male couple, a single male, or a heterosexual couple where the woman is unable to use her eggs; traditional surrogacy may give them the genetic link they desire.
- And if the biological parents cannot find an egg donor they like, don’t want an anonymous donor, or are looking to reduce the cost of their surrogacy.
- Gestational Surrogacy-
- Biological parents and surrogates who are wary of the legalities and emotions involved in traditional surrogacy will want to choose gestational surrogacy.
- In case traditional surrogacy is outlawed in the surrogate’s state then the donor and the intended parents will need to pursue gestational surrogacy.
- This surrogacy allows many planned mothers to be related to their children.
- Planned parents who have remaining embryos from past IVF treatments can use those in gestational surrogacy.
Success Rate of Surrogacy in India
In India, there are various clinics that provide the best services. If are new to this field and don’t know what to do then you can opt for Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour Reviews to have a better understanding of her treatment. The Success rate of Surrogacy given below so that you can have a clear knowledge about Surrogacy treatment in India:
- 94% success rate in traditional surrogacy was seen,
- 77% success rate in egg donation was seen, and
- 75% success rate in gestational surrogacy was also seen.
Rules of Surrogacy
There are few rules in the Surrogacy treatment that Dr. Shivani Sachdev follows. Listing some of the rules but to avail the detailed information it is best to consult with the best surrogacy doctor in Delhi. The lists of rules are as follows:
- Single women cannot opt to have a child through surrogacy or a woman who is under the age of 18 cannot be a part of this surgery and the women who want to be the surrogate mother have to be married.
- Best Surrogacy services in Delhi have exceptions that are made for widows and divorced women if they obtain a certificate of recommendations from the National Surrogacy Board they can take part in the Surrogacy treatment.
- Surrogacy Center in Delhi provides insurance coverage for 16 months has to be proposed for the surrogate mother to take care of all her medical needs in the case of emergency conditions/complications.
- Surrogacy clinics cannot undertake surrogacy treatment in Delhi unless they are registered with the appropriate authority.
Everyone wants to feel the happiness of having a child and Surrogacy treatment is the best way for them so that they can also avail the experience of having their own child.